ElderCare Solutions (ECS) offers help and hope to older adults and those caring for them. We combine our professional expertise with our commitment to treating each individual with integrity and compassion. We are able to partner with elders and families to find solutions that work for everyone.
ECS offers a full complement of Geriatric Care Management services. Each service is shaped by ECS's commitment to discerning the holistic needs of the elder and working tirelessly to meet those needs. Services offered include:
- Assessment →
- ECS Nurses evaluate the full range of issues affecting older adults – medical, legal, familial, social, housing, financial – and examine the ways each issue affects the others.
- Care Plan Development and Implementation →
- A comprehensive Care Plan is a roadmap for family and caregivers to follow in helping the older adult achieve the most comfortable and meaningful life possible.
- Continuing Care Management →
- ECS Nurses monitor and manage care services over time, maintaining relationships with the elder, family, guardians and caregivers.
- ElderGuardians →
- When older adults need the professional oversight of the Courts, ECS Staff can assume the responsibility of Guardianship.
Contact ECS at 630.416.2140 to discuss how one or more of these services could benefit you and your loved one.