We Manage for You.
For many elders and their families/guardians, partnering with ECS for continuing Care Management is an important option – especially when geography or health concerns limit the ability of family/guardians to monitor and manage care over time.
Advocacy and Continuing Care Management is offered in a range of services and levels. ECS staff work with older adults and their families/guardians to create the most effective plan.
Services may include:
- On-going scheduled visits to elders in nursing homes to monitor and manage care
- Regular visits to elders in their homes to monitor health status, mental/emotional status and continued appropriateness of living situation
- Modifications to the Care Plan and implementation of changes as dictated by changes in health or functional status
- On-going collaboration with Physicians and other providers to ensure a coordinated approach to care
- Regular participation in healthcare conferences with physicians, nurses, caregivers and facility staff to help ensure the needs of the older adult are met
- Regular contact with families/guardians via email or phone, especially those who are geographically distant or those not involved in direct care
- On-call availability for managing emergency situations
For more information about how ECS can help with ongoing Care Management for an older adult, contact us at 630-416-2140. One of our nurses can help you find the level of continuing Care Management which will best support your older adult and family.