- What Our Clients Say
- What Professionals Say
- Case Studies
- For Attorneys and Advisors
- Our Service Area
If you'd like to learn more about ECS and how we can help you, your loved one or your client, call us at 630.416.2140. One of our nurses will be glad to discuss your situation.
ElderCare Solutions (ECS) was founded in 1996 to provide geriatric Care Management services to older adults and their families in the Chicago area. We offer help and hope to older adults and their families/guardians as they face the difficult and complicated issues of aging. We advocate on behalf of our clients to find solutions that fit their values, so they may experience the quality of life they desire as they age.
ECS has been distinguished by our dedication to these core values, which infuse everything we do.
- Integrity in geriatric Care Management means putting the needs of the elder and their family first at all times. It means dedication to advocacy for what is right and best for the older adult. It means honesty in all dealings with clients, families, healthcare professionals and legal professionals.
- Compassion is kindness informed by a thoughtful understanding of another's situation. Issues of aging are often profoundly difficult for the older adult and for those who care for them. We believe that compassion should be the hallmark of all geriatric advocacy and Care Management services.
- Competence is knowledge combined with experience. All ECS nurses are experienced specialists in geriatric nursing. Competence is also a value we hold for our clients – we want each older adult to reach the highest level of competence in life skills possible.
- We value independence for our clients and for ECS. For our clients, we encourage as much independence as possible and desired. ECS is proud of our status as an independent agency with no competing or conflicting business interests.
Learn more about what our commitment to our core values means to the families and professionals involved with the older adults we serve. Read What Clients Say About Us and What Professionals Say About Us. You can also understand more about our work and values by reading ECS Case Studies.